Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Modern Catholicism: Sign Me Up


Catholics appear to have changed their tune since last time I checked. Like, they have finally embraced science. Check out this guy, who is able to reference* studies (yes, plural) which prove that TV brainwashes us.

Anyway, new Catholicism rawks. Let me share with you some of its other ideas, with which I cannot but agree, including but not limited to:

Feminists got it right! Men are super crappy.

Time to shape up guys. That means no more sport or video games. (Pretty much a given without the telly, anyway)

Also, what the Nazi Pope Benedict are you wearing? Studies and/or the Bible teach that shorts are Satan's bloomers, you sloppy bastards. Pictures from the 1950s show that Dads used to keep their suits and ties on ALL NIGHT after they got home from work - more incontrovertible evidence that we're doing it all wrong today.

And don't even get me started on flip flops.

I don't think so. I DON'T THINK SO!



Dog & Pony Show


*No studies actually referenced, as much as referred to. Oh come on, like you were going to read them anyway.

No comments: