Saturday, November 13, 2010

Back and Forth

Is how I choose to whip my hair, at the suggestion of Will Smith's 10-year-old uberspawn.

At first I was like Ooohh - cool clip for a pretty LOLably obnoxious song (which I will be singing all summer).

Watch video here.

BEST BIT ALERT:



Then I was like...



DAMN. She saw her bro's karate kid remake and Letterman interview and raised him a pretty gnarly pop song that she can actually do justice to live. ON ELLEN. Game on, Jaden.

And Ellen gave her a neck brace - cuuuute!



AND THEN she get memonic...





Sass-ame Street mashup



Hipster unplugged cover



African-American controversy about whose hair is being whipped



OMG! Even the gays are on board!!

































Respect tiny sass-factory. Via Tumblr searchs & Know Your Meme.

1 comment:

elbert said...

crap song, awesome meme