Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snacks And Shit


Haters rejoice! This 
blog takes small snippets of rap lyrics out of context and pays the shit out of them. No doubt the people who write it would not be nearly so clever if they actually ran into Dre or LL Cool J or Ja Rule in a dark nightclub.

Well, maybe not Ja Rule. Unless Ashanti was there. She would beat them down!


"Never let me slip, 'cause if I slip then I'm slippin'."
- Dr. Dre, Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang

If someone came to me and said, "Don't let me get drunk tonight, because if I get drunk, then I'm going to be drunk..." My response would be, "Are you drunk?"

Filed under: redundant, probably slippin'


"Nobody likes me. But that's okay. 'Cause I don't like y'all anyway. And I don't like y'all anyway."
- 50 Cent, Life's On The Line

1) This is the most defensive thing you can say and I'm pretty sure you can scientifically prove it.
2) The last sentence doesn't add anything new so there's no reason to say "and" in front of it.
3) Also it's kind of what Kermit sings about most of the time too, which makes it not gangster at all.

No comments: