Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Dad is a Fob


BINGO! THAT’S IT!

February 24, 2009 

My parents jumped on the “Costco bandwagon” this year and are going almost every week. So I get a call from my dad…

Dad: I’m at Costco. Do you want Bingo?
Me: Bingo!? What is Bingo?
Dad: You know, those circle bread with the hole you eat for breakfast
Me: OH! You mean bagels! Not Bingo!
Dad: I don’t know…


OF MICE AND MEN

February 19, 2009 

My Dad (who doesn’t speak any English) and my boyfriend (Caucasian) have been attempting to chat online, with the help of some terrible translation websites. Suddenly, both of them simultaneously IM me.

Boyfriend:
 I’m trying to tell your dad that our friend Kelly has mice in her house and joked about borrowing our cat. I think I said it wrong…

Dad: Why is your boyfriend trying to sell me your cat?

My Dad is a Fob.

No comments: