Sunday, November 23, 2008

Chubby Mikey



Introducing Chubby Mikey! He's a 29 year old from Memphis in the U S of A who weighs in at 241kg - but he doesn't let that get in the way of being an international SEX BOMB!

He says in The Sun:

"I feel sexy and attractive so that's the way I act," says Mikey. "I don't see why I can't pose up for photos like any other male model.

Come-to-bed eyes ... Chubby Mikey

Come-to-bed eyes ... Mikey

"I'm not normally one to take my clothes off but for the calendar it just felt natural.

"It was very liberating actually," says Mikey who is posed on all fours (August), as an angry bull (May) and with a Christmas hat (December).

"I was completely overwhelmed by the response to the 2008 Chubby Mikey Calendar," he adds. "I actually had to refund orders because my supplies were depleted."

Get your Chubby Mikey 2008 calendar here!


No comments: